From developing a business plan to enacting it, with start-up, staffing, inventory, cash flow, and other accounting services, Accounting Made Easy is here to help as much—or as little—as you need.
Accounting and Business Consulting Services
Many business owners have high-level questions about their organization that cannot be answered with a Google search. Our Accounting and Business Consulting Services can help your business with day-to-day bookkeeping, monthly report analysis, and business coaching, so you can make data-driven decisions and realistic, attainable goals.
Business plans should outline a clear, precise, and meaningful sense of direction for your company over a fixed period of time. Accounting Made Easy helps businesses set internal and external mile markers and define measurable goals.
Accounting Made Easy can also assist businesses to:
- Plan for funding and lines of credit
- Incorporate performance measurements
- Present information effectively to stakeholders (lenders, shareholders, Boards of Directors)
- Create Business Continuity Plans (e.g. Disaster Recovery Plan)
Coming up with a million dollar idea is only half the battle. To make it a reality, you may need some help crossing the “T’s” and dotting the “I’s”. Accounting Made Easy helps businesses understand what needs to be done and then helps you check it off the To-Do list.
Accounting Made Easy helps businesses:
- Complete and submit federal and state applications for identification numbers
- Apply for business licenses
- Select, customize and implement accounting and database software
- Train staff
- Prepare policies and procedures
- Nonprofits: We will submit your application for appropriate nonprofit status
Let Accounting Made Easy handle the debits and credits. Accounting services include:
- Accounts payables
- Accounts receivables
- Financial reports (monthly, quarterly, annual)
- Report analysis to provide information that enables informed decisions
- Preparing quarterly payroll tax returns
- Preparing W2s and 1099s
- Preparing W3 and state reconciliations
- Preparing personal property returns
- Preparing organizational data to upload to CPAs
- Interpreting CPA year-end journal entries
- Conducting industry specific measurements, including milestones and job costing
Business owners have to wear many hats. By delegating Employee Services to Accounting Made Easy, owners free up valuable time to focus on high-level tasks.
Accounting Made Easy can help with:
- Human Resources, including recruiting, retention, conducting employee reviews, and motivating key employees
- Benefits (e.g. Health Savings Accounts, Montana Savings Accounts, Health Insurance)
- Workers Compensation
Cash Flow Support
Tracking the money coming in and going out of a business is the most important task an organization undertakes. Having updated data and conducting analysis based on this data provides a realistic picture of the health of a business.
Accounting Made Easy will help with:
- Credit and Collections
- Crisis management
- Debt reduction plans
- Funding plans and lines of credit
Good cooks know what’s in their pantry and when to restock popular ingredients. Successful business owners are no different.
Accounting Made Easy helps businesses to:
- Plan proper timing for ordering inventory items
- Conduct proper accounting for inventory items
Accounting Made Easy provides training and depending on a business’s priorities, ongoing support and mentoring are also available, allowing business owners or designated accounting professionals to be as involved in the organization’s bookkeeping practices as desired.